Editorial assistant needed at Streetwise Reports
Streetwise Reports is currently seeking an Editorial Assistant: Interview Coordinator in Petaluma to manage the interview process to ensure accurate, timely, valuable content.
- Project manage daily workflow
- Contact industry experts to coordinate participation in interviews
- Coordinate team of freelance and in-house transcriptions, writers and editors
- Research topics to prep journalists
- Communicate with sales team
- Maintain a positive interview and publication experience
- Proactively manage a dynamic calendar
- Copyedit interviews
- Act as quality control for materials being delivered
- Use technology to maximize communication and efficiency
This position requires a high level of written and oral communication, multi-tasking and problem-solving.
• Minimum 2 years editorial experience in daily online environment
• Understanding of calendaring and spreadsheet software
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Previous experience with multi-tasking in fast paced environment
• Knowledge of AP Style
Join the Streetwise Reports Team. To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to JRoth[at]StreetwiseReports.com. Individuals only please.
- Link directly to this Scripps Note