3 Interactive seeks digital media publisher specialists
3 Interactive is a leading online advertising network and a digital media buying agency. We connect high quality, brand-name publishers with Fortune 500 advertisers.
We’re looking to hire full time Digital Media Publisher Specialists for our Columbia, MO office. We offer a competitive salary, attractive benefits, effective training and an exhilarating work environment.
Our digital media publisher specialists are smart, detail-oriented, reliable and driven by results. They are responsible for building and managing ongoing publisher partnerships and growing our current network of publishers.
Successful candidates will be: detail oriented, highly motivated, numbers driven, and sales & customer service oriented. Applicants must have a strong work ethic, the ability to think outside of the box and be able to multi-task. This position is a full time paid position with room for advancement; compensation includes a strong base salary and the opportunity for healthy commission.
- Online media rate negotiation
- Cultivate new publisher relationships
- Analyze performance data and optimize campaigns to successfully meet and exceed client performance expectations
- Prepare and execute contracts
- Prospect for new publishers
- Ad trafficking
- Share expertise and advise team on new campaign ideas and how to generate results
- Introduce and sell new, custom ad units to publishers
- Bachelor’s Degree - Journalism preferred
- Strong negotiation, communication and writing skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)?
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
We are interested in filling this position right away and will start conducting interviews immediately. Please email your resume and available times that you can interview to Katelyn Duff, Director of Strategic Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Link directly to this Scripps Note